The always stunning Ashley Greene wowed the crowd at the Twilight premiere when she stepped out in this custom gown designed by Donna Karan. While the actress is most well known for her role as the undead Alice Cullen, she livened up the red carpet in this sexy red lace number and matching red lipstick and nail polish. A sole black and gold ring was the only piece that broke up the monochromatic palette.
Cop a similar look with a red lace cocktail dress that also wows but is a little more fun and wearable for upcoming holiday parties. We gave you two dress options depending on your style. The Tibi Lace Dress is short and sweet, while the floor length Blush Dress is more glamourous. Red lips and lacquered nails are a smart, low cost way to accessorize and look glam especially when finished with a sparkly gold ring
Get Ashley Greene’s red carpet style with our picks:
1. Tibi Imperial Lace Dress, Piperlime, $398.00 – A cute cocktail version of Ashley’s custom gown is perfect for a flirty boost to your party.
2. Blush Dress, Promgirl, $258.00 – For a longer option, this floor length gown has the same elegant simplicity.
3. Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick, Ulta, $5.99 – Red lipstick adds a classic pop to your style.
4. Black And Clear Crystal Ring Set, Max & Chloe, $60.00 – A classic black and crystal ring is stylish, but subtle.
5. Sephora By OPI Nail Colour, Sephora By OPI Nail Colour, $9.50 – Add a blast of red nail polish to any outfit for a holiday twist.